My goodbye to him

When we first met, nothing could be any better. I know we had our ups and downs. But today you have proven where our relationship lies, In the ground. Our love was that of a whisper something herd for a little bit of time and then it fades. It fades like the beauty of a woman. Slowly but surely. Tonight our love came to a end. And the pain I feel is so strong I feel weak. When I seen what destroyed us my body started to shake and tears flowed down my eyes like a river that will soon be dry. I hurt so bad but this pain is weakness leaving my body. My walls are set so high I dont know who will ever be able to take them down. Every bone in my body aches. Aches because I thought it was you and I till the end. End of time, end of the earth, end of my life. But you left me at the end of this road, and now I have to continue by myself.. I feel so alone. Alone like a ..........

2 comments:

Hazey said...
April 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM

booboo

im here!
you know you can always call me
I'm dealing with pain too
Call me when you need YOUR BEST Friend!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top "To get what you never had, U have to do what you never done.". Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.